Exploration Foundation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exploration Foundation

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

Damien Monroe; Personal Log.

Monroe
    Monroe
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade

Damien Monroe; Personal Log. Empty Damien Monroe; Personal Log.

Post  Monroe Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:29 am

#### Opening logging interface.
    ### Logging interface opened.
    ## Recording:

Monroe stands leaning against the back wall, arms folded looking down to the floor, "Seems like CREED found a way of deleting my personal logs, unsure why." he shrugs carelessly.
    "The Admiral has hardened up on the chain of command, M'Kieitt gave me a bollockin' over the whole Z incident. We both got demoted, although my rank was something of a grey area for quite a while now." he pushes himself from the wall with his foot, taking a step closer to the recorder.

"M'Kieitt has become somewhat of a hard-ass recently after she was made XO of the fleet." he looks up towards the recorder a smirk on his face, "She has informed me of some mission she wants my help with. Seems I have to under-go cosmetic surgery to keep my identity a secret." he gives an indifferent look; his eyes look upset. "My devilish good looks will be gone. A sacrifice I have to make." his head drops to look at the ground once again, but this time with a certain sadness.

"I have begun training for the mission using the stations holo-deck. I've started learning to layouts of the generic Klingon ships, using the holo-deck. Plus I've started training my body with Kabal - A Klingon serving on my ship." grins widely, "The next few days will be dedicated to training only. I am going to attempt to break my limits in combat. I imagine M'Kieitt will not assign me any blasted patrols for a while to allow to me to train. She sounded like she needed me."
    he lets out a dark chuckle.

"I shall log again soon. Monroe out."

#### Ending log.
    ### File saved to personal server.
    ## Closing interface.
    Monroe
    Monroe
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade

Damien Monroe; Personal Log. Empty Re: Damien Monroe; Personal Log.

Post  Monroe Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:03 pm

#### Opening logging interface.
    ### Logging interface opened.
    ## Recording:

Monroe stands leaning against the wall, looking towards his Andorian chief engineer. "Sir, I have instructed the engineering crew to adjust the brigs gravitational setting to your specification." Monroe nods slowly, looking to the floor, his eyes closed "Excellent. Dismissed." V'Pah slowly leaves the view of the recorder, a few seconds later the door is heard closing.

"Z brought up the incident between her and myself. She hid a data recorder to get a confession from me. Her efforts were futile. I had already admitted what I did, I explained what happened clearly once more for Admiral M'Kieitt." he smirks slightly, "I think she just loves to waste everyones time with her piddly-ass journey for attention." A dark laugh creeps its way out of his throat.

"M'Kieitt has told me that she will feed me more intel of this mission of hers when she finds out more. Meanwhile, I have thought of a way to intensify my training regime." his smirk turns into an all out grin. "I have ordered engineering to increase the gravity of the brig to double the gravity of Earth. If I maintain the same activities of my current schedule, the results will be interesting." his grin falters for a second, "I am unsure how my body will react to the intensity of it all. I have no choice, I need to ensure I have the advantage on the battlefield.. Even if it kills me." he pushes himself from the wall into a standing position, frowning towards the recorder.

"I'll log soon to share my findings. Hmph' Monroe out."

#### Ending log.
    ### File saved to personal server.
    ## Closing interface

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:04 pm