Exploration Foundation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exploration Foundation

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

Admirals M'Kieitt Log

M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Admirals M'Kieitt Log Empty Admirals M'Kieitt Log

Post  M'Kieitt Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:03 am

*NOTE* This is M'Kieitt's personal log and is intended to give glimpses into the inner workings of the character. It is OOC knowledge unless told IC during RP.

Admirals Log

Its Been a long climb but I have made it onto the first step of the Admiral tree.

I wish I could say my first day was one of a celebration but there was none of that to be had. Commander Z'Hai as she is now after I had to demote her. Was clearly not happy with events. I pushed her to try and get her to admit there was a problem but all that did was throw in her commission.

Captain K'run did talk to her and clearly talk some sense into her. It is clear she knows her better then I do. It seam what ever was said has made her her old self again and she asked for her commission back, I made it clear that there will not be a second time and gave her a few things to think about.

I still need to talk to Monroe and strip a few layers of skin off him and then pass him on to Admiral Orion so he can do the same.

On a personal note I have been playing with Monroe personal holo Emitter and it is very interesting I will have to give it a try at some point.

End Log.

Last edited by M'Kieitt on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Admirals M'Kieitt Log Empty Re: Admirals M'Kieitt Log

Post  M'Kieitt Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:27 am

Admirals log

It is clear that Z'Hai is never going to be happy with what I did but if she thinks I am going to apologetics for what I did or think that I was wrong in doing it then she will be waiting for a long time.

I can see our friendship is no more and I will not be looking to fix it, it is to late for that but I will not let this lose go unpunished.

She was right that she is not to blame for this but the person who really should have something done to the is far away.

Other then that my duty's as an admiral have been going well and there have not been any problems. Monroe has been behaving I just don't think he respected Z'hai that's why she has problems with him.

M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:23 am

Admiral Log

I have told Commanders Monroe and D'Snett about the arrest warrant I just need to get hold of the others to inform them.

It looks also looks like Commander D'Snett will not let what happened drop as well. I told her the matter had been closed and to drop it she keepped it up and Monroe added fuel tot he fire so they both got 2 week on waste extraction duty.

Then D'Snett removed herself from duty to sick bay it looks like there was a number of things going on I am no doctor so not sure of the details. I have asked the doctor to keep me informed about what is happing.

I am also waiting to hear a number of things back before I can make a move with this mission once I do then will need to move fast.

Mmmmm. There looks to be a log upload to the general file.

End Log

M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Admiral Log

I told Captain Sharpe about the arrest that is out so that is one more set of eyes on the look out.

It also looks like at lest D'Snett is back to normal at lest something is going fine for once.

I through Monroe had grow up a lot but clearly I had given him to much credit. He still wants to throw his weight around and he specks about honour but if he had any then he would respect the chain of command we are starfleet not the Klingon's. It is clear that I have to put things in place for him he pulls that crap on a mission he will not be coming back.

Anyway I need to clean up my ready room now and blood on the floor will raise to many questions.

*Sound of a phaser* *A noise of glass braking and water rushing out*

=/\= Engineering, it looks like my fish tank and just burst. I want you to get my ready room ready in 12 hours.

I haven't had fish for some time.

End log.

M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:09 am

Admirals Log.

After Spending a Weekend away from the Starbase, It looks like things have been running fine with out me.

It look's like there has been Borg activates near the Bajor sector. Commander D'Snett has said that Captain Bakers knowledge would be very helpful.

If it wasn't for his arrest warrant then things would be easier and till we get to the bottom of the experiments he's been doing and as long as its not anything law braking then I will be more then happy to let him work again. I just hope there are no skeletons in the cupboard.

I viewed around Commanders D'Snett ship, she has done a good job in getting it ready in the time she has had the ship

End Log.

-Personal Log-

After the inspection of the ship we went to the Mess hall for a drink and a chat normal this wouldn't be something I would do with those under my command but........ but we have been close so I let the Regs go on theses sort of meetings.

It was clear she need to have a heart to heart and I am happy that she can still talk to me even though I am her commanding officer.

It is clear she needs someone and I will be there for her as best I can. I will also make sure that Rose does not get away with what she has done and that is a promise that I make to Z. I will make sure she pays Z.

End Log.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:40 am