Exploration Foundation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exploration Foundation

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

"Kinslayer"

Z'Hai
    Z'Hai
    Commander
    Commander

"Kinslayer" Empty "Kinslayer"

Post  Z'Hai Thu May 31, 2012 2:49 am

"KINSLAYER"

...the shimmer of transport faded leaving the away team standing in the middle of a nightmare landscape, a mismatch of normal and Borg structures that was once the Epsilon Tau Colony. The ground was still smoking in places from weapons fire as were some of the bodies of the dead. Captain Jackson began giving orders to his team, "Lieutenant D'Snett, take a team and begin looking for survivors." Z'Hai swallowed hard, fighting back the instinct to rush off looking alone, "Aye Captain...you and you, with me." The teams separated; one circling west, the other east in a standard search pattern.
    The two security officers couldn't help but notice the tension in Z'Hai, "Lieutenant, are you okay?" She gave the speaker a look that could have frozen flowing water, "My family lives on this colony." The security officer that asked the question grew wide eyed, "Oh crap Lieutenant!" Z'Hai raised an eyebrow, "THAT, I believe would constitute an understatement."

The team followed the assigned search pattern, with orders not to open fire unless a clear threat was presented. Colonist after colonist wandered by in various stages of implantation, but clearly if there were survivors...they would be few.

Captain Jackson:
    "Kinslayer" Sl_jackson7

Lieutenant D'Snett:
    "Kinslayer" Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUUfoTLWS5HXNLcm2Ol_hDSJzJDVKRwpgZbbSjLO9BHi96NhdhuPaq96BJ

(Work in Progress)

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:40 am