Exploration Foundation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exploration Foundation

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

2 posters

cryptic store

Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

cryptic store Empty cryptic store

Post  Jordan Baker Mon May 28, 2012 7:39 pm

ive got about 1800 cryptic points, and i have a couple of things i was interesting in getting.
    i know i want a new bridge, dont know wich one tho.
    i was thinkin go of getting the gamma quadrent bridge officer pack, for rp and because it looks cool, but i dont know if it is. if anyone has some insight into it please let me know.
    Next i was looking to see if i can get the vulcan ship for admiral, i will be admiral in about 4 levels so i thought it a good idea, also it would be nice for roleplay. but i have no insight into if this is a good ship for science, and also if you get a unique vulcan bridge too. if anyone knows anything about it i would appreciate it.
    i got limited funds so im not quite sure what to do here, but i do know i want to make a decision by tomorrow night. can anyone help me with this decision.
    M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

cryptic store Empty Re: cryptic store

Post  M'Kieitt Tue May 29, 2012 9:11 pm

I will have a look into them when I get back. I would say if you don't get a new bridge with the Vulcan ship then will not be worth it as you want it for Rp, as for how it flys I can't say.

as for the gamma quadrent bridge officer pack I through that was Doffs only you got with that so not officers you get on the bridge.

Best I can do at the mo
    Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

cryptic store Empty K

Post  Jordan Baker Wed May 30, 2012 5:15 am

I got the duty officer pack for the gamma quadrent, didn't get a jen'hadar Sad but I or a whole bunch of cool doffs I actually increased the size of my roster too an bought the venture exploration cruiser and so far it's awesome, if anyone needs a tank than me and the u.s.s diety are you man Smile
    M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Wed May 30, 2012 5:30 am

How many doffs did you get in that pack
    Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

cryptic store Empty A lot

Post  Jordan Baker Wed May 30, 2012 6:58 am

At least 7 in each, I got two packs an I got a lot of rates from them just no jem'hadar

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:33 am