Exploration Foundation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exploration Foundation

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

My Beating Heart

Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

My Beating Heart Empty My Beating Heart

Post  Jordan Baker Wed May 23, 2012 10:30 am

.....waaaakkee..up....waaakkee..up....waakkke..upp....
    Eyes wide open, gasping for air, the young girls environment begins to spin around her.
    "Jordan i need 40 cc of Orinthal!" bellows a voice next to her. Arms hold her down, but she wont stay still. Lifting her left arm, she propels the hands who touch her. The body flies toward the ceiling with a loud -crackkkk-, chunks of ceiling panel fall to the ground along with her victim -thud!-. Did she do that? She turns to her right and clenches the arm that holds the vial. A Romulan? She stares into his dark eyes, he stares back. In shock, without fear. In his eyes she see's herself, a blur but she see's it. Lights covering her right eye, her skin a green hew. Whats going on?!!
    She cannot speak. Her grip tightens until she hears it...-Snap!!- The Romulan's face contorts and he screams out in pain, his other arm frantically trying to free himself. With a twitch of her wrist she flings him into the wall, it crumbles. Who..is she?
    -chingtzzz- her eyes become wide as someone injects her. She turns to look and see's a small grey creature....
    With large ears...
    too large...
    who is he..?
    Sleep takes her.

Slowly she awakens once more, with a dreary eye she looks around. There are people here.
    "Better you feel?" a raspy voice comes through the light
    "where am I..."
    "In my sickbay you are, fixed we have made you..healthy again" The voice continues.
    The light clears, and blurs become people and objects.
    "Whats going on?"
    The small creature is visible now, and so is his starfleet uniform.
    "An apology you owe Mr.Vaebn, broken in many places he is now." He motions to the chair, and there the Romulan sits with a smile.
    "You tore me up pretty good, but Ive had my share of beatings in my line of work" he replies, sipping from a heated cup.
    "My Captain...Z'hai...where is my crew?"
    "On the U.S.S Andor she is, after the ambush, in deep space i think. You must rest young Mallory" the Little grey creature replies.
    "What ambush...last thing i remember..was serving drinks at the bar...." She looks toward the door, and see's many people peeking through, with..fear?
    "Yes well, we were ambushed by the Borg, infiltrated the ship they did. Unleash a new bio weapon on us, a weapon that creates a virus of assimilation. I apologize Mallory, You were the first infected, and you were given an extreme dose. Severed the tie to hive mind Mr. Vaebn has, restore your life he did."
    Whats this midget talking about? Borg? The Captain would not have been caught in an ambush. He must be crazy...
    She looks to the ceiling...her heart starts racing, shock freezes her.
    "The Microbytes, a severe reaction they have created in you. You have been transformed" The grey creature takes a vial out of his pocket.
    A sweat crawls down her skin..and then metal?
    What she sees in the reflective paneling, is not her but..a..BORG!!!!
    "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
    she screams
    Her eyes come down, she rips off her covers.
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT AM I???!!!!WHATS GOING ON!!!????NOOOOO!!!!!"
    she screeches
    Her skins has been replaced by wires and metal, tubes reach all the way throughout her body, the maniacal churning of gears can be heard.
    She screams again, but she thinks its in her mind.
    She lunges off the bed at the grey little creature, he vanishes.
    -chinggtzz-
    Again, she hears it again. Sleep begins taking her....
    she looks at the little grey creature again....
    his ears...
    they're too big...

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:05 am