Exploration Foundation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exploration Foundation

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

5 posters

A night out at Club 47; [Open RP, join in.]

Monroe
    Monroe
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade

A night out at Club 47; [Open RP, join in.] Empty A night out at Club 47; [Open RP, join in.]

Post  Monroe Tue May 22, 2012 6:59 am

Monroe leans up against the bar half-listening to his date who has her hands wrapped around him. The loud beating of the music drown out her talking to most of the other patrons, Monroe interrupts her slowly before leaning further over the bar, "Niwan, I'll take an appletini. Saurian brandy for the lady." Niwan just nods quickly before rushing off to make the drinks.

Monroe turns back to his date with an apologetic smile, "Please continue." gesturing to her encouragingly. He zones out slightly as she begins to drone on again.
    Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

A night out at Club 47; [Open RP, join in.] Empty Continue

Post  Jordan Baker Tue May 22, 2012 9:38 am

Jordan leans out from one of the ceiling fixtures " Monroe, good afternoon." then gently takes another swig of Donobulan whiskey. "good to see you it is." his gentle eyes sway over to Monroe's date. " afternoon young one, who are you?
    Monroe
    Monroe
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade

A night out at Club 47; [Open RP, join in.] Empty Re: A night out at Club 47; [Open RP, join in.]

Post  Monroe Tue May 22, 2012 9:41 am

Monroe and his companion both look up to Baker, "Evening to you, my apologies. I didn't see you there." he smiles up to him before turning to his date; "This is Rebecca Lawson, a Tactical Officer serving on my ship." she looks up at Jordan nodding to him with a warm grin "A pleasure to meet you, Damion has told me much about you."
    Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

Post  Jordan Baker Tue May 22, 2012 9:56 am

" young officer, happy I am to make your aquantance, good things I hope Monroe has told you. As for now, been here a while I have. I prefer to watch the other species in there mating and recreational activities. Though, alcohol I have been experimenting with latley , a soothing quality it has"
    Light comes to Jordan's eyes
    "Monroe... Fraternizing with officers are you?"
    Monroe
    Monroe
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade

A night out at Club 47; [Open RP, join in.] Empty Re: A night out at Club 47; [Open RP, join in.]

Post  Monroe Tue May 22, 2012 10:06 am

Monroe holds a hand up to quiet Baker, "It's not breaking regs for me anymore. Starfleet have no hand in what I do. As for the alcohol, it does have a nice effect." he winks at Baker holding up his glass of whiskey.
    Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

Post  Jordan Baker Tue May 22, 2012 10:14 am

"dangerous that talk is Monroe, I guess in our fleets regulation.. Gray the area is"
    Jordan takes another swig and then tilts his bottle toward monroe spilling some on the table.
    "either the alcohol has made me inhibited, or your Customs I have gotten wrong hehe"
    Monroe
    Monroe
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade

Post  Monroe Tue May 22, 2012 10:21 am

"Careful now." Monroe says chuckling slightly, "I'm not talking about the Fleets regulations. I follow a different set of rules. Made by different people."

"You should go easy on the drinks, you could hurt yourself." Rebecca says, a concerned expression covers her face.
    "She has a point, your only small."
    Monroe winks to Baker before laughing loudly, Rebecca joins in.
    Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

Post  Jordan Baker Tue May 22, 2012 11:25 am

"and whom do you answer too, Monroe?" Jordan sumersaults from the fixture and on to a nearby table. " the alcohol expirement, interesting it is, I seem to retain all my reflexes...."
    Jordan looks up at both of them with a slant smile. " you know not the limits of your body if you do not break them... Yourself also".
    Looks over at the tactical officer. " lovely you look this evening young officer"
    Monroe
    Monroe
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade

Post  Monroe Tue May 22, 2012 11:38 am

"A man, with a lot of money and a lot of power." Monroe winks to Baker.

Rebecca watches with at smile at Baker's athletic ability, "Impressive and thank you."

"I've broke my limits time and time again, I assure you." Monroe let's out a loud chuckle, pulling Rebecca closer to him with one arm wrapping it around her waist, she smiles up at him.
    Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

A night out at Club 47; [Open RP, join in.] Empty C

Post  Jordan Baker Tue May 22, 2012 2:03 pm

"reached your limits, you have not Monroe, much faith in you I have to reach the next level" Jordan straightens up, his glossy eye removed, his stutter gone. He gently places the bottle on the table. " immune I am already to this alcohol, something stronger I must expirement with"
    Monroe
    Monroe
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade

Post  Monroe Tue May 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Monroe laughs, "Perhaps your faith is wrongly placed in me?" Rebecca leans forward on to the bar.
    "Something stronger? Why bother if your becoming immune?" she says, a look of concern on her face.
    Z'Hai
    Z'Hai
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Z'Hai Wed May 23, 2012 12:43 am

Z walks into the club wearing her usual short white top and pants, walking to the bar she orders an Oolong Tea with honey and waits patiently...
    Monroe
    Monroe
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade

Post  Monroe Wed May 23, 2012 1:21 am

Monroe looks towards Z, greeting her with a quick nod and a smile, "Hello there, blue. What brings you here?" Rebecca tightens her grip around his waist.
    Z'Hai
    Z'Hai
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Z'Hai Wed May 23, 2012 2:02 am

...Z look at Monroe; the hidden weariness still obvious in her eyes, with a faint smile she raises her mug of tea...

"Best Oolong in the sector."
    Monroe
    Monroe
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade

Post  Monroe Wed May 23, 2012 2:06 am

Monroe smiles to Z, "I never understood how an Andorian got such a liking for an Earth drink?"
    Z'Hai
    Z'Hai
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Z'Hai Wed May 23, 2012 2:27 am

...she struggles to maintain her weak smile, giving it a bit of a sarcastic bend...

"Oolong is Chinese Monroe, the Chinese were already drinking tea at a time that the English were still sacrificing virgins in bogs to appease the gods."

...she takes a sip of her tea, closing her eyes as she savors the taste and warmth...

"...just because I have "anti-freeze" for blood doesn't mean I can't enjoy a mug of hot tea."
    Monroe
    Monroe
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade

Post  Monroe Wed May 23, 2012 2:32 am

Monroe rolls his eyes, "I'm aware of it's origins, I just thought you would prefer a beverage from your own culture." he smiles slightly.
    Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

A night out at Club 47; [Open RP, join in.] Empty c

Post  Jordan Baker Wed May 23, 2012 2:37 am

"oolong tea, maybe this would be good to try" jordan struts over to the bar to order a drink, next to Z'hai he bows slightly "Young Z'hai, ever more beautiful you look every day. Tell what have you been up to?"
    Jordan motions over to monroe and his date "Talking we were on the finer points of breaking your limits, come join us" he motions Z'hai over to the table "it would be our honor"
    Monroe
    Monroe
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade

Post  Monroe Wed May 23, 2012 2:50 am

"Yeah, come join us." Monroe says with a smile, pulling Rebecca closer to him.
    Z'Hai
    Z'Hai
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Z'Hai Wed May 23, 2012 3:11 am

Jordan Baker wrote:"oolong tea, maybe this would be good to try" jordan struts over to the bar to order a drink, next to Z'hai he bows slightly "Young Z'hai, ever more beautiful you look every day. Tell what have you been up to?"
    Jordan motions over to monroe and his date "Talking we were on the finer points of breaking your limits, come join us" he motions Z'hai over to the table "it would be our honor"

Z smiles slightly at Jordan, "...I bet you say that to all of the girls Baker."

Monroe wrote:"Yeah, come join us." Monroe says with a smile, pulling Rebecca closer to him.

...Z nods a bit and walks to the table with Jordan.
    Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

A night out at Club 47; [Open RP, join in.] Empty c

Post  Jordan Baker Wed May 23, 2012 3:29 am

"My species does not know beauty like others do, yet beautiful you remain" Jordan smiles slightley at Z
    Monroe
    Monroe
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade

Post  Monroe Wed May 23, 2012 3:34 am

"Wow. Baker, your a stud." Monroe chuckles loudly.
    Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

A night out at Club 47; [Open RP, join in.] Empty C

Post  Jordan Baker Wed May 23, 2012 3:38 am

"understand I do not your words, I know it customary to give friends compliments on there appearance, skill or words, nothing more" jordan sips his tea
    " a bit strong on the lips this beverage, more analysis is needed"
    Z'Hai
    Z'Hai
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Z'Hai Wed May 23, 2012 3:42 am

Jordan Baker wrote:"My species does not know beauty like others do, yet beautiful you remain" Jordan smiles slightly at Z

Z smiles enough to show her teeth a bit at Jordan, "Apparently you and K'run have something in common, you see things that I can't."

Monroe wrote:"Wow. Baker, your a stud." Monroe chuckles loudly.

...she tosses Monroe an amused glance, then turns her attention to Monroe's female companion, "You must be Rebecca, its nice to finally meet you."

...she takes a empty seat at the table, holding the mug with both hands to hide the tremor (from fatigue) in them...
    Monroe
    Monroe
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade
    Lieutenant Jr.Grade

Post  Monroe Wed May 23, 2012 3:46 am

Rebecca flashes Z a friendly grin "Yes, you must be Z. Damien's told me a lot about you."

Monroe rolls his eyes quickly with a smile, "So, how you feelin' Z?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:24 am