Exploration Foundation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exploration Foundation

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

Captains person log M'Kieitt

M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Captains person log M'Kieitt Empty Captains person log M'Kieitt

Post  M'Kieitt Tue May 15, 2012 11:50 am

*NOTE* This is M'Kieitt's personal log and is intended to give glimpses into the inner workings of the character. It is OOC knowledge unless told IC during RP.

Star date 89974.40

Has been sometime since I have made a log But moving ships is never a easy task and it always takes time to get sorted on a new ship.
    I am commanding the U.S.S Cabrillo one of the new Caitian Atrox Carriers, she took some getting use to as she is very different to the smaller class I am use to commanding.

The time I have sent in this new fleet has been..... interesting the people have made me feel very welcome and I guess the time I have spent with them has made me feel a lot younger than I am, that has to be a good sign.

As for Missions I am looking for a damage borg ship in Romulan space at this point in time, but that is just a stop gap till I go off on my really mission. I have been given the prototype holo Emitter for the ship and just waiting for the go a head with the mission.

End log.
    M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Captains person log M'Kieitt Empty Re: Captains person log M'Kieitt

Post  M'Kieitt Thu May 17, 2012 3:38 am

Captains Log

*Sounds of something smashing* Foolish girl, her kind hearted nature is going to get her killed and Z'Hai being no better. This is why being friends with fellow offices gets messy your worry about about hurting there feelings. That..that monster is just a walking talking tool made to kill all that is going to happen is K'run will get killed once its mission is over and it goes back to its so called gods Z'Hai will blame herself and fall apart and I will be left once again alone because of these mindless killers *Sounds of more things smashing*

Dam it now I am getting blood all over the floor. =/\= Chief Medical officer to the Captains quarters.

*Sounds of crying* I promise I will not let it happen again I may have been to young the last time they butchered my family in front of me but not this time.

*Chimes of the door* End Log.
    M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Fri May 18, 2012 6:14 am

Captains Log

The day start with out much going on other then me going through crew rosters to fill the gaps we have on the ship.

Till I had a visit from someone by the name of Monroe he appears to be part of the fleet, back up by Z'Hai. But he does seam to be doing work for someone outside the fleet could it be SFI or this section 31 or was it 32, it don't matter ever way I will have to keep an eye on his movements with all this talk of spy's and Undine one can never be to careful.

On a different note Z'Hai did push why I have a problem with the jem'Hader so I told her about my family as much as I didn't want to. She made some good points if the Jem'Hader where a race not a weapon or tool. The air is cleared a bit with us just as long as I don't have to work with one there will not be a problem. Monroe did keep trying to add his two cents he was lucky Z'Hai was there to take my attention away from him.
    But it was for the best as last think I need is to be on report again for putting someone into the hospital.

Other then that my day has been clear. I hope to get back into space soon.

End Log
    M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Sat May 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Captains Log

Have final made it back to the Fleets HQ. I am now waiting to leave on a Mission into Romulan space that I will be leaving on soon. May ship have visted this systems since the loss of the Romulan homeworld but nothing has been found. I am guessing because of the new Caitian Carrier will pick something new up as it is one of the newest sicence ship in the feduation.

On other notes it looks like the rest of the fleet are coming back from where ever they have been. We went over some of the intel that we had got over the last few weeks.

Z and K had a bit of a person miss understanding but K is young and still has a lot to learn and person space looks to be one of them.

End log
    M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Mon May 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Captains log

The mission was not a near survey mission as we on earthed something that someone was trying to keep covered up. The ship took some light damage when a warbird de-clocked and hit us with the shields down all I can say us us Caitian know how to build them.

We ended up on the Hobus 1 where there was some sort of mining going on place was full of Remans. There was heavy fire fight where ever we went I took a number of hits and was wounded worse then I through the commander got away before we could take him out so we beamed back to the ship and he had no where to go. I passed out on the bridge from internal bleeding.

I woke to find Z'Hai standing over me not something I like getting out is when I am injured but I guess she has her ways of finding out.

Later on we where back on earth space docking talking over a number of things. I was surprised to find that K'run is pregnant and both her and Z'Hai seams to be getting more friendly.

There was more talk of who was working for who and who to trust we have set up away to know if its really us when we talk to each other I just hope they remember it.

K'run also seams to have what earth calls Catnip I am just happy she beamed away when she did I was not sure how long I could control myself. I just have to hope she don't try again.

End Log
    M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Wed May 23, 2012 6:23 am

Captains Log

Foolish child that alien is. She thinks everything is a game.

Well life is no game!

I am just happy things stop when they did or they could of got a lot worse and embarrassing for me because if I had taken my clothes off in public heads would of rolled.

We made some plans to find out about the admiral but will not go into details as don't want any information getting out and you never know who reads these logs at times.

On a personal note making friends and watching them and hearing talk about there relationship and there loved ones makes me think that maybe I have really missed something over the years and it has been many years since I have been close to anyone.

End log
    M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Fri May 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Captains Log

Thinks have very much got messed up. It looks like K'run has crossed the wrong person and now they are after her.

I am not sure how Z really feels over the hole thing as they are together. She is hiding her feelings well and focusing on what needs to be done. She is keeping an eye on her for now but I am not sure if she should be doing that but I can't really stop her.

Till Z gets back I am holding things together back at the Starbase I just hope this is not going to be something that last to long as would hate for anything to happen to my friends that I have made.

But I think I will spend this time looking into some of the members of the fleet and see if I can get to know them a bit better.

End log

M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Fri May 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Captains log

Starting with Monroe I did some background checking into a few of the fleet members

It looks like Monroe Father pulled a number of strings to get him into star fleet and looking at his academy results it looks like he helped there as well, because I have never heard of anyone getting through on just physical performance is a bit of a joke.

This does show why he is all brawn and no brain.

One thing that worries me is that he was dishonourable discharge and was sentenced to a year in confinement, I will have to make sure I don't put him in a place where I need someone to follow orders.

The second worrying thing is that he was then let out after the death of his father and let to claim his ship, maybe this has to do with who he is working for as there is a number of heavy encrypted that I may have to try and look into.

Computer open file on K'run

With everything going on this is a file I wanted to read a lot but a lot of it having been deleted makes me worried and all I can do is put it down to this section 31s work.

But K'run's file don't show a person that really stands out till we get to the USS Nova, finding out what happened on that ship will go a long way into finding more about K'run and her involvement with section 31 as the next 3 years has been deleted from her file. The last part of her file is classified at Vice Admiral level but this don't worry me as there is information that can be seen its the stuff that they have removed so no one can ever see is what is worrying.

Computer open file on Z'Hai

This was a file not sure about opening as me and Z'Hai are getting close but then what sort of starfleet office would I been if I didn't.

Her psychological Profile did add something it seams she shown an unusual level of resistance both active and passive to standard evaluation methods when questioned about her time prior to acceptance to the Academy, This does show form of conditioning and does mean I should look into what she did before starfleet.

It goes on to talk about the loss of her family and showing a dramatic reaction what is something I can understand and she does seam a very emotional person at times even though she hides well, but any more information is blocked by a Star Fleet Presidential order SPO-546790.

The same goes for her Psychic potential it starts out with nothing that stands out and when it looks like its about to get good its cut off by that order again so makes me think she is hiding some sort of Psychic ability but this is something I don't know much about.

There is also a few blacks in her Duty record and going by what I know about her I would guess this is when she was working for SFI and going by the other blanks I think she has some skills she is keeping to herself.

Computer close files.

It looks like all three of them have a bit of a dark past and each working for someone else. Can I say they are my friends when I can't be sure to trust them fully. I will just have to watch my back for now till I can be sure.

End log

M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Sat May 26, 2012 2:02 am

Captains log

I may have just opened a can of worms, It seams someone has been keeping an eye on Z'Hai and me looking at her file seams to have tip them off. They sent me a file with what looks like some information when she was part of SFI.

Why they would send me this information I am unsure, I have asked to computer to trace the message and see where it goes. I am not expecting anything back and if I do get anything then it will be a trap.

End Log
    M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Sat May 26, 2012 9:02 am

Captains log

I think this is soon becoming a day I would like to forget.

Being beamed out of your office, is something I wouldn't want to happen again but I have a feeling its going to.

My time on the Klingon ship was not the most enjoyable of times, I didn't get the captains name but maybe her first officers Smiles and there looks to be some cracks there what could be useful. There was a Gorn as well but didn't see much of him.

They wanted to know about Z'Hai I gave them nothing but learning a few things about them. I need to watch myself as I have a feeling that I am being watched.

End Log
    M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Tue May 29, 2012 3:12 am

Captains Log

Our mission for what we aimed for was a success we got Z'Hai back and they didn't get away with the O'Brien.

What they did get away with was a file the Armageddon key was what they called it.

We saw first hand what it could do. The worse thing is we know nothing about it. It was clearly something the Feduation had set-up 150 years ago and no longer in use. I can only see two ways in getting what we need time travel and that's just one big head ace waiting to happen. The other is to get the info from the people who stole it from us and I don't think they will share.

*Press comms* =/\= M'Kieitt to Engineering It seams my desk computer has ripped it self out of the desk and into the wall could you replace it for me.

O Dam this is still on End log
    M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:10 am

Captains Log

A lot has happen again since my last log.

We have got a number of new recruits and one of witch is an Orian and the other is a Romulan. I have a feeling someone at starfleet command much think they are funny. They both seam to work hard as they are working on the SB39 sickbay. The Romulan Tary looks to have a few problems with command structure but I pointed out that I wouldn't take any crap from them.

And the Admiral is when I was just getting use to the big chair I guess I will have to wait. We did give him a full debrief on what has happened. It may have been too much at once but we will see.

Z'Hai looks to have been doing some work when she is went to have been off duty it was useful but she should be resting. I do need to speack to her as we made plans to make sure the admiral was the admiral sometime ago now but we should wait till some of whats going on is over.

End Log
    M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Captains log

I have got Z In my brig at this point in time. Waiting for K'run to come and take her away from this all. I have told her to take time off get herself sorted out.

I just wish there was something I could do for her, but I have no idea how to even go about getting her to talk about something like this. I talk to her for hours and got no where. No idea how I was even meant to help her when I have my own that I haven't deal with.

I guess I am not much of a friend if I can't help my first one.

*Just then over the comm* Mystral: =/\= Admiral M'Kieitt please report to sickbay.

=/\= You done already.

Mystral:=/\= Yes Ma'am, I told you 24 hours.

=/\= I will finish this log and then I will be over.

Looks like its time to be poke by the station new Doctor Will be a good test to see what the new Sickbay looks like.

*Nothing is said for a minute* There maybe away I can help Z after all, I may not be the best talker but I have other skills I could use.

End Log

M'Kieitt
    M'Kieitt
    Commodore
    Commodore

Post  M'Kieitt Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Captains Log

A lot has happened in a short time and at last I can make a log.

In the end I didn't need to use the plan that I through up. I meet with M'Rell On a starbase on the Klingon, Federation border.

She gave me something to give to Z that would help her recover I had this check out and it looked to be find. She also gave me a data chip that had a hologram of herself. She tried to sell us a story that Section 31 was behind all this and they where the really once after this key.

It was not till K'run who has openly told us she works work section 31 stole her off my bridge. Something I am not very happy about and if I had my way she would be gone, but it would hurt Z to much to do that to her.

We got M'Rell back before anything could happen to her K'run had already transported away. With what she said being true we soon learnt she was still working as SFI but deep undercover. I had her arrested for her crimes and had her traversed off ship so she could be sent back to earth for a trial.

K'run showed her face at last I should of given her a right dressing down but didn't want to do it in front of Z. She also come up with some story that she left section 31, but I find that hard to believe if they where going to have M'Rell for knowing to much. If she really was to leave Section 31 I think they would have her killed because it looks like one does not simply leave Section 31.

She come out with a number of other things about M'Rell sentce being cut down and that she had escape from the ship that was taking her back.

But anyway Z and K'run are now on leave as I have ordered Z to take some. I will need to keep an eye on K'run for now but I am sure she will not be getting up to much as I am sure she knows I will be watching her.

End Log

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:58 am