Exploration Foundation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exploration Foundation

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

2 posters

Status of the Fleet :(

Z'Hai
    Z'Hai
    Commander
    Commander

Status of the Fleet  :( Empty Status of the Fleet :(

Post  Z'Hai Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:18 pm

Okay guys, here is the score from my perspective. All and all, the only active players in the fleet have been ME, M'Kieitt, and Sharpe...I brought an old friend from another game onboard telling him how wonderful our fleet was and how much we liked to RP together. Now I know that Sharpe is on a trip, and M is meeting deadlines...but what about everyone else? Not a peep from anyone except for Baker to say hes not coming back yet. I've started asking myself "why am I still here, when no one seems to be around?" I can't be a fleet of one...won't work. Is this fleet dying? I've moved closer to "Its dead Jim" and thats not what I want. Sad
    Karlos
    Karlos
    Vice-Admiral
    Vice-Admiral

Status of the Fleet  :( Empty Re: Status of the Fleet :(

Post  Karlos Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:10 pm

I'm currently working on getting out of the Army. I could be signed off within the next couple of weeks. I've been over run with paperwork, meetings etc. I also need to start looking for a Civilian job. The only time I get off is Weekends and that's the time I chill out and catch up with family and friends.
    I am coming back It may be a few weeks still before I'm back full time but I really am working on sorting my life out.
    I'll keep you all updated as best I can and I am still monitoring the Forums if anyone needs to contact me Smile
    Z'Hai
    Z'Hai
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Z'Hai Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:40 am

I know Karlos, that is one of the reasons I'm still here. It's the rest that seem to have bailed on the fleet (excluding M, Sharpe, etc...) have disappeared without a trace or peep..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:01 am