Exploration Foundation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exploration Foundation

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

2 posters

EvE0001 (introduction)

Z'Hai
    Z'Hai
    Commander
    Commander

EvE0001 (introduction) Empty EvE0001 (introduction)

Post  Z'Hai Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:05 am

EvE0001 is an evolution in the Borg...she is the product of a nano-virus created by the Borg to that would slowly "infect" and assimilate anyone that came into contact with it. The flaw in its design was that in its original form it also infected the Borg and assimilated them to fit its new matrix, all the while learning, growing, and evolving to the point of self awareness and full sentience. As is common among a species these "Neo-Borg" sought out each other out forming a "5th Column" within the collective itself and formulated a plan; drawing on their collected Borg knowledge, to escape from their "creators". However, nothing goes un-noticed by the collective for long and soon these "outsiders" were deemed a threat to the collective and marked for termination. In desperation several hundred captured and escaped in a Sphere-ship heading toward Federation space in the hope of receiving assistance...with several Borg ships in close pursuit.
    The Sphere dropped out of warp in the Beta Ursae Block near Bajor, along with the pursuing ships. They were immediately attacked by an amassed fleet sent to counter "another incursion", during the battle EvE0001's ship was destroyed with her being the sole survivor to escape in a life pod to drift alone, in a powerless pod for weeks after the battle. She was discovered by Commander Z'Hai D'Snett...Commanding the ANDOR II on a mission to recover proof of this evolved virus. EvE0001 was brought aboard, revived and placed in zero-G isolation until it was determined that she posed no biological threat to the ship or crew...

(WIP)
    Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

EvE0001 (introduction) Empty I likes this

Post  Jordan Baker Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:55 am

I like this inception, the only thin is that I'm wondering how your gonna be able to play eve an have her be a captain of a ship?
    Z'Hai
    Z'Hai
    Commander
    Commander

EvE0001 (introduction) Empty Re: EvE0001 (introduction)

Post  Z'Hai Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Already taken care of...even though for game mechanics purposes (to level her) she captains a ship, she is acting as an assistant to Z's chief engineer on the ANDOR II (when needed per Admiral M'Kieitt) and on SB39...and when she has gained the trust of our Fleet Command they have the ability to grant her command of a ship. In my logs you will see that she has already been interviewed/debriefed by Star Fleet Command and the Federation Council. They have "reconstructed" her physical appearance (what her nano-biology had not learned how to do yet) to allow her to blend in and acclimate into Federation society. All and all I think it could be a very rich and rewarding (maybe even funny) RP story for me to play out...if we ever get back in action that is.

side note: You are a resource manager for the fleet and have the ability to invite people already. Wink

-Z

Sponsored content

EvE0001 (introduction) Empty Re: EvE0001 (introduction)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:19 pm