Exploration Foundation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exploration Foundation

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

2 posters

Almost Ready!

Karlos
    Karlos
    Vice-Admiral
    Vice-Admiral

Almost Ready! Empty Almost Ready!

Post  Karlos Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:03 am

So we've gotten to the point of having a website, now a forums and I've just made the 'front cover' to our first episode. Hopefully this will be quite a teaser for some of you:
    Almost Ready! 9yHmZ

So there's the teaser, I need to finish writing up the script of events. More details will come in the next HUB post.

Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

Almost Ready! Empty from a friend to a friend

Post  Jordan Baker Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Hey Karlos, im super excited for the new episode, please if you can send me a message to my character or on here or even at my email, of when the exact time is gonna be. i would really appreciate it. i really wouldnt want to miss this for anything honestly. Baker out
    Karlos
    Karlos
    Vice-Admiral
    Vice-Admiral

Almost Ready! Empty Re: Almost Ready!

Post  Karlos Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Jordan Baker wrote:Hey Karlos, im super excited for the new episode, please if you can send me a message to my character or on here or even at my email, of when the exact time is gonna be. i would really appreciate it. i really wouldnt want to miss this for anything honestly. Baker out

I've not confirmed the date yet. But I'll be sending another fleet-wide message in game, so check the in-game mail regularly. It'll also be on the message of the day and in the events tab of the fleet menu.
    Out of game it will be posted here on the forums.

So people will have to pretty much go out of their way not to notice these things! ^^

Sponsored content

Almost Ready! Empty Re: Almost Ready!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:55 am