Exploration Foundation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exploration Foundation

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

2 posters

"The Triangle Incident" (feel free to comment)

Z'Hai
    Z'Hai
    Commander
    Commander

"The Triangle Incident" (feel free to comment) Empty "The Triangle Incident" (feel free to comment)

Post  Z'Hai Tue May 08, 2012 4:03 am

<COMPUTER>...ACCESSING STAR FLEET INTELLIGENCE FILE...

///WARNING///

///CLASSIFIED///CLASSIFIED///CLASSIFIED///

<COMPUTER>......BYPASSING SECURITY...

<COMPUTER>...ACCESSING STELLAR CARTOGRAPHY FILES FOR..."THE TRIANGLE"...

<COMPUTER>...ACCESSING IMAGE FILE OF STAR FLEET INTELLIGENCE OPERATIVE "AZURE ZETA" (active)...

"The Triangle Incident" (feel free to comment) 180px-Shen

Z'hai held the edges of her jacket as she leaned against the wall in the bars dim light, watching as her "Captain" negotiated the price for stolen self sealing stem bolts...and a crate of Phase Compression Rifles that their ship had on board. She scanned the room slowly with her eyes taking in every face of those that surrounded them in the dusty noisy bar setting, taking comfort in the weight of the disruptor II pistol holstered on each thigh...her attention captured by a raspy voice to her right, "Weapons aren't allowed on the planet of galactic peace." Never taking her eyes off her Captain's negotiations she responded, "...and if you touch them, you'll lose whatever appendage you use." The skinny Orion smiled showing off his rotted teeth, "You've got spirit little snow viper, I like that in my women." She felt the pressure of his fingers squeezing her bottom. "Z" smiled and turned her head to the human fondling her, "You like that?" The man gave her a toothless grin, "Oh yes, so firm and full. How much would it cost me to have you?" In a blur of motion Z smashed her fist into the man's throat with the second knuckle of her pointer and middle finger thrust forward into his larynx, causing him to fall back into his chair choking and coughing as he gasped for breath.

The Captain expressed his displeasure, "M'Rell! What did I tell you?" Z grinned wickedly and raised an eyebrow. "No killing..." she jabbed her thumb over her shoulder at the gasping man "...he'll live." The Captain sighed in frustration, shaking his head as he returned to the negotiation. She turned leaning down, giving the choking man a kiss on his forehead, "...more than you can ever afford handsome." With a smirk she returned her attention to the rest of the patrons...who had paid no attention at all to the goings-on.

Three Klingons entered...they looked like free traders, but the way they instantly cased the room with the precision of highly trained soldiers and the DaSpu' on their boots told Z everything she needed to know...her hands casually settled on her hips as a slight smile settled on her face. The Klingons walked to a table occupied by a few settlers that quickly scampered away emptying the table, they all took seats talking among themselves. The small comm-bud in her ear chirped to get her attention, she sub-vocalized her response, "MmHm." The voice on the other end of the communication relayed her objectives to her in brief, again she quietly acknowledged with a "MmHm."

The "leader" of the group bellowed for, "...bloodwine to celebrate our courage!" Z already knew that "courage" was destroying a practically unarmed merchant vessel that had wondered too close to whatever project the Empire had operating in the Triangle. Generally, it wouldn't have gotten SFI's attention except that this particular ship was carrying a diplomat. As the Captain continued she moved slowly, cautiously sliding the disruptors from their holsters. The lead Klingon looked up noticing her movements but said nothing as she closed the gap between herself and them, she spun as she passed the table discharging both weapons into the chests of her Captain and the criminal he was negotiating with...striking both dead in an instant, leaving a glowing green wound behind. She quickly holstered both weapons as she walked to the door. The lead Klingon tapped two fingers on the table signaling her that his Bird of Prey was ready to leave when she reached it as planned.

Z'hai boarded the Klingon ship meeting Charon-Roz (her SFI handler) at the top of the ramp with a slight smile, "Easy enough, two fewer scumbags trading in Federation information." Roz tilted his head slightly as he regarded her,"Easy? Don't start enjoying your work too much D'Snett." She looked away from him as he chided her then he patted her shoulder, "Come on, we need to make contact." They walked together along the corridors of the vessel, "Did you take care of the liabilities?" She nodded her head,"Yes, the charges will detonate destabilizing the warp core when they go to warp one, leaving no trace behind." Charon pursed his lips a little, "What about the safety cut-outs?" Z never changed her stride, "I disabled them just like you told me to." They entered one of the officer's quarters that the Captain had provided them, "You are my best pupil Z'Hai, maybe even better than me." She spun quickly embracing him in a passionate kiss as the doors closed, "Shut up and make love to me."

~more to come~

Last edited by Z'Hai on Sat May 19, 2012 2:45 am; edited 6 times in total
    Z'Hai
    Z'Hai
    Commander
    Commander

"The Triangle Incident" (feel free to comment) Empty The Triangle Incident Part II

Post  Z'Hai Sat May 12, 2012 5:02 am

...Z'Hai always hated re-entry, especially in a ship any larger than a shuttle. The Bird of Prey shook as the hull was buffeted by the thermal change and friction of entering the atmosphere at too steep an angle. There were creaks and groans from places in the ship that shouldn't produce those sounds (at least in her mind), one of the panels adjacent to her exploded in a shower of sparks and shrapnel that shredded the seat at that station.

A sudden lurch from the ship told her that their pursuer had far from given up the chase, "Oh you have GOT to be kidding me!" Again and again weapons fire slammed into the shields, weakening them with each hit, "IF THE SHIELDS GO, WE BURN UP!"...she called over her shoulder to Charon; who was furiously working to keep the deflectors from failing, "How long?!?!" Z quickly scanned the console's readouts, "...10 seconds!" Charon responded, "You've got five!"

Z spit out something in Andorian that sounded distinctly like swearing, while the ships structure protested louder as she increased the angle of their decent to gain speed and shed altitude. Charon called out as an alarm sounded, "Outer skin reaching critical levels Z!" She yelled over the sound of the ship trying to tear itself to pieces, "Where did the thermal shields go?" Her partner yelled back, "Thats through the thermal shields, thats why we aren't a fireball yet!" "I'm going to try something!", she started punching commands into the helm console. "Z...what are you up to? Z...answer me!" Her only response through clenched teeth as she braced against the console and stabbed at the commit command was, "...trust me and hold on!"

The control surfaces and air brakes on the Bird of Prey's "wings" and hull spread like massive feathers catching the air that rushed past, slowing the ships forward motion suddenly and violently. The inertial dampeners screamed against the strain (several blowing out in the process), being the only thing between the two on the bridge and the physics that would pulverize them into paste. Z slammed against the helm/weapons console and was sure she had several cracked or bruised ribs from the impact. She watched as Charon sailed past her, hitting the bulkhead near the view screen with a sickening thud. Z called out to him, but had to concern herself with controlling the ship, the Bird of Prey rolled over onto its back with the sound of rending metal filling the bridge as the air-brakes and some control surfaces were torn off by the stress.

"YES!", Z shouted victoriously as the pursuing ship roared past them unable to slow down, Z'hai locked the disruptors on and opened fire, unleashing a hail of sickly green energy bolts into the aft quarter of the target shattering its shields. She smiled venomously as the enemy's bow nosed up with sections of the hull started ripping away like a stream of fiery confetti.

The bird of Prey groans loudly and beings to sideslip, caught in the turbulence created by the other ships careening descent. "Dammit!", Z begins stabbing madly at the controls in an attempt to balance the ship using what remains of the control surfaces and maneuvering thrusters. "CHARON I NEED YOU!", she yells over the din of the slowly self destructing vessel...

(wip)

Last edited by Z'Hai on Fri May 18, 2012 6:19 am; edited 7 times in total
    Z'Hai
    Z'Hai
    Commander
    Commander

"The Triangle Incident" (feel free to comment) Empty The Triangle Incident Part III

Post  Z'Hai Sat May 12, 2012 5:03 am

(place holder)
    Jordan Baker
    Jordan Baker

"The Triangle Incident" (feel free to comment) Empty Lol

Post  Jordan Baker Tue May 22, 2012 4:21 am

Remember how I told you yesterday about the seductiveness to your role play lol z'hai seems to be very intimate a character lol
    Besides that bravo on you writing, the imagery and actions were placed in my head. It was like watching a movie and I loved it. The story itself was interesting and led me to want to know what happens next but it was a little Confusing at times. All in all great peace
    Z'Hai
    Z'Hai
    Commander
    Commander

"The Triangle Incident" (feel free to comment) Empty Re: "The Triangle Incident" (feel free to comment)

Post  Z'Hai Fri May 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Jordan Baker wrote: The story itself was interesting and led me to want to know what happens next but it was a little Confusing at times. All in all great peace

I can understand, I'm trying to write it like bit and pieces of various logs that "leaked" so they may seem disjointed sometimes.

Sponsored content

"The Triangle Incident" (feel free to comment) Empty Re: "The Triangle Incident" (feel free to comment)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:41 pm